Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, Inc.
Types of issues or cases handled:
- Family Law:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Modification of Child Support
- Temporary Custody by Extended Family
- Domestic Violence Injunction
- Guardianship advocacy for disabled adults and children
- Housing Law:
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense – For Senior Citizens
- Eviction Defense
- Maintenance Issues
- Special Education
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities Benefits
- Victim of Crime Compensation Application
Income & other eligibility:
SCBALAS serves low-income residents. Contact the office for more information.
How to get help:
By telephone at 1-407-834-1660
101 West Palmetto Avenue
Longwood, Florida 32750
Updated: October 15, 2018.