Asking for More Time to Answer a Lawsuit

Authored By: Jacksonville Area Legal Aid

If you have been served with a lawsuit you need to respond before a certain deadline. You may be able to ask the court for more time to answer. Follow the instructions on this form and look at the example motion to create a "Motion to Enlarge Time to File a Response" to file with the court.

Updated: April 18, 2017 


How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents