Form: Notice of Current Address

Authored By: Florida Justice Technology Center

You can answer questions and have a form filled out for you. First click this link to LawHelp Interactive and then click the button that says Proceed.

Read First - Important Information

No Attorney-Client Relationship

You are preparing this form on your own without the help of an attorney. Using this interactive form does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney, legal services program, or legal aid program. Using this form does NOT guarantee that the Court will give you Temporary Custody.

When should this form be used?

If you move before the end of this case, use this form to tell the clerk and the other parties of your new mailing address.

How long does it take to complete the forms?

If you saved your answers when you completed the Petition for Temporary Custody, most of the questions will already be answered. It should take less than 10 minutes to complete this interactive form.

Information that you will need to answer the form:

To answer the questions, you will need the following information:

  • Case Number
  • Civil Division
  • Your new Address

If you did not save your answers when you completed the Petition for Temporary Custody you will also need:

  • The County where the case was filed
  • The mother's name and address;
  • The father's name and address.

What form is produced by this interactive interview?

Notice of Current Address.

Additional Resources

To find an Attorney contact the County Bar Lawyer Referral Service in your county or the Florida Bar Referral Service at 1-800-342-8011.

Locate a Legal Aid office

Locate a Family Law Self Help Center

Look at Supreme Court approved family law forms and General Information for Self-Represented Litigants.

Florida Statutes can be found on-line or in most public libraries.


Updated: June 26, 2018

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

Add comment

Table of Contents