Information for People Who Are Afraid to Return to their Country

Authored By: Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)

If you are afraid to return to your country, you may qualify for protection in the United States. This is generally called “asylum.” This document tells you more about asylum.

Updated: May 5, 2017 

How helpful do you find the information on this page?

You voted 'Not helpful'.

Add comment

Table of Contents