Cuban American Bar Association Pro Bono Legal Services
What the Cuban American Bar Association Pro Bono Legal Services (CABA) does:
CABA Pro Bono's mission is to change the lives of children, individuals and families in need through legal advocacy by providing free legal services to those who cannot otherwise afford it - regardless of race, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
Types of issues or case handled:
- Domestic Violence
- Child support
- Child custody
- Family law matters (victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking only)
- Human Trafficking Victims Representation
- Foreclosure Defense/Loan Modifications
Income and other eligibility:
CABA Pro Bono helps underprivileged, low-income families and victims of abuse who are within 125% of the poverty guideline, regardless of their ethnicity. In addition, CABA Pro Bono helps homeowners living within 275% of the poverty guidelines with foreclosure cases
How to get help:
- By telephone at 1-305-646-0046, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- E-mail CABA Pro Bono Legal Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a clinic
CABA Pro Bono Legal Services
2400 South Dixie Highway
Miami, FL 33133
Updated: February 15, 2019.