Senior Legal Advice in Tallahassee
Volunteer lawyers interview people who are 60 years old or older who:
- Have signed-up
- Fully completed the clinic intake form
- Signed and dated the clinic intake form.
Individuals may receive advice only, brief service or extended representation as determined by the lawyer at the time of the meeting. Any cases involving brief service or extended representation will be limited to low-income seniors.
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. each Wednesday (excluding holidays or scheduled building closings)
Tallahassee Senior Center (also known as the Old Armory)
- 1400 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303
- Come to the 3rd floor, in the Charlotte Brayer room.
To schedule an appointment with a Senior Legal Advice Clinic lawyer:
- Call 1-850-891-4000 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
For more information about this Clinic or other clinics from Legal Services of North Florida, visit LSNF's Clinics/Helpline webpage.