Do-It-Yourself in Court Workshop in Palm Beach: Landlord-Tenant
The Palm Beach County Clerk & Comptroller's Self-Service Center is holding a Free Do-It-Yourself in Court Workshop on Landlord/Tenant matters.
- Are you a landlord who needs to evict a tenant or a tenant facing eviction?
- Do you have questions about how to file or respond to an eviction?
During this workshop, the Clerk's office will discuss the rights and obligations of both the landlord and tenant, review the eviction process in Palm Beach County step by step, and answer questions from the audience. This workshop is procedural only - the Clerk's office cannot provide legal advice.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m
- Main Courthouse, First Floor Cafeteria, 205 North Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach
- Parking is available on the street and in nearby lots and garages. These facilities charge for parking
Registration is encouraged, but not required. You can sign up online here.
You can learn more about the Palm Beach Clerk & Comptroller's Self-Service Center's other free workshops and toolboxes here.