Legal Help Clinic: Homeless Walk-in Clinic Orlando
The Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association operates a walk-in clinic on Mondays from 1:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. at its main office for those who are homeless. The main office is located at 100 E. Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32801. The Society also conducts intake at food and shelter sites around the county. Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Types of cases the Society may handle:
- Family Law: Divorce, custody, and guardianships.
- Housing Law: Private tenant problems and foreclosure.
- Consumer Law: Personal bankruptcies, debt collection, wage garnishment, bank account garnishment.
- Immigration: Adjustment of status, citizenship, VAWA, and other immigration matters.
- Guardian ad Litem: Only through appointment from Judges.
Types of cases the Society does not handle:
- Criminal Cases
- Child Support Enforcement
- Worker's Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Traffic or DUI cases
- Auto Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Rights Claims
- Or any fee generating case