Form: Parenting Plan
Authored By: Florida Justice Technology Center
You can answer questions and have a form filled out for you. First click this link to LawHelp Interactive and then click the button that says Proceed.
Read First - Important Information
No Attorney-Client Relationship
You are preparing this form on your own without the help of an attorney. Using this interactive form does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney, legal services program, or legal aid program.
When should this form be used?
To create a parenting plan.
How long does it take to complete the forms?
Information that you will need to answer the form:
To answer the questions, you will need the following information:
What form is produced by this interactive interview?
- To find an Attorney contact the County Bar Lawyer Referral Service in your county or the Florida Bar Referral Service at
- To locate a Legal Aid office in your area, go to http://www.floridalawhelp.org
- To locate a Family Law Self Help Center in your area go to http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/self_help/map.shtml
- The Supreme Court website has the approved family law forms and General Information for Self-Represented Litigants. Go to http://flcourts.org and click on Family Law Forms.
- Florida Statutes can be found in most public libraries and are on-line at: http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes
Updated: October 2, 2017