Florida Homeless Youth Handbook
The Florida Homeless Youth Handbook is for youth and people who want to help!
If you do not have a stable place to stay or need support, check out the Homeless Youth Handbook online. You can also get a paper copy at schools, libraries, shelters and public agencies in Florida.
Get information about:
- Options for Safety & Stability
- Police Interactions
- Status Offenses
- Foster Care
- Turning 18
- Housing & Contracts
- School & Education
- Employment Law
- General Criminal Law
- Health Care & Medical Rights
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Law
- Pregnancy, Paternity & Parenting
- Domestic & Dating Violence
- Consumer & Credit
- Public Benefits
- Lawsuits in General
- Immigration & Undocumented Youth
Want more information?
- Read about why the handbook was written.
- Read the press release about the Florida handbook.
- Read about the American Bar Association's Legal Needs of Homeless Youth Initiative.
Updated April 23, 2018.