The Advocate's Guide to the Florida Medicaid Program
Authored by: Miriam Harmatz, Co-Executive Director, Florida Health Justice Project, Margaret Kosyk, Staff Attorney, Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida, and Jazmine Janine Dykes, J.D. Candidate 2018, University of Miami School of Law
Date of Publication: April 23, 2018.
The Advocate’s Guide to the Florida Medicaid Program helps advocates and others understand Medicaid. It can be read online or downloaded.
- Who is eligible for Medicaid
- How to apply
- What to do if an application is denied or delayed
- What to do if eligibility is terminated
- What services are covered
- How managed care works
- What to do if services are denied, delayed, terminated or reduced.
This FloridaLawHelp page was updated on January 4, 2019.