Florida Legal Services, Inc.
What Florida Legal Services (FLS) does:
Florida Legal Services fights for poor, vulnerable, and hard to reach people through impact litigation, legislative and administrative advocacy, education, and strategic partnerships.
FLS affects system change for:
- At-risk youth
- Children with special needs
- Domestic violence survivors
- Immigrant families and migrant workers
- Institutionalized people
- Low-wage earners and disenfranchised job seekers
- People in need of health care and prescription drugs
- People looking for safe, fair and affordable housing
- People facing discrimination based on:
- criminal history
- history of domestic violence
- gender identity
- sexual orientation
- Vulnerable seniors
How to reach FLS:
Toll-Free Disaster Line: 1-888-780-0443
Domestic Violence Legal Helpline: 1-850-385-0611 (funded by the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence)
Mailing address: Florida Legal Services, PO Box 533986, Orlando, FL 32853
Updated: January 16, 2019.