Florida Homeless Youth Handbook
Authored by: Baker McKenzie, in partnership with The Walt Disney Company and nonprofit child advocacy organization, Florida's Children First.
The Florida Homeless Youth Handbook is for youth and people who want to help!
Get information about:
- Options for Safety & Stability
- Police Interactions
- Status Offenses
- Foster Care
- Turning 18
- Housing & Contracts
- School & Education
- Employment Law
- General Criminal Law
- Health Care & Medical Rights
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Law
- Pregnancy, Paternity & Parenting
- Domestic & Dating Violence
- Consumer & Credit
- Public Benefits
- Lawsuits in General
- Immigration & Undocumented Youth
Want more information about the handbook?
- Read about why the handbook was written.
- Read the press release about the Florida handbook.
- Read about the American Bar Association's Legal Needs of Homeless Youth Initiative.
Updated: April 2018