Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association, Inc.
What the Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association does:
Types of issues or cases handled:
- Discrimination (no contingency fee cases)
- Employment Issues
- Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Money Disputes Over Purchases
- Property Disputes
- Family Law Issues (Adoption, Child Custody/Visitation, Child Support Modification, Divorce, Guardianship, Paternity)
- Leon County
- Second Circuit residents with a Leon County case
Income & other eligibility:
Contact the Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association for more information.
How to get help:
Fully complete an application for services. The office will not accept nor review partially completed applications.
Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to:
Or mailed or hand-delivered to:
- 301 S. Monroe St., Suite 108, Tallahassee, FL 32301
301 S. Monroe St., Suite 108
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Telephone: 1-850-222-3292 Ext. 2
Updated: October 15, 2018.