- Benefits SNAP: Food Stamps, TANF: Temporary Cash Assistance, Unemployment, Social Security
- Families & Children Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce/Separation/Annulment, Domestic Violence, ...
- Seniors Consumer Issues, Abuse, Control over health care decisions, Health Insurance, Mental Health, ...
- School Special Education, School Discipline, Suspensions, Expulsions, Education Problems
- Reentry Juvenile Expungements
- Money & Debt Utilities, Taxes, Loans, Fraud and Unfair Sales Practices, Debt Collection, ...
- Life Planning & Wills
- Work & Business Unemployment Insurance, Wrongful Termination and Working Conditions, Wage Claims, Pension Problems, Job Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination & Rights
- Disaster Disaster Housing Issues, Disaster Food Stamps
- Immigration Naturalization and Citizenship, Political Asylum and Refugees, Family Petitions, Employment Petitions, Deportation, ...
- Housing Eviction, Public Housing, Mobile Home Ownership, Landlord and Tenant - private housing, Housing Discrimination, ...
- Going to Court
- Health Mental Health, Medicare, Medicaid, Links to Other Resources, Health Insurance, ...
Know Your Rights Videos
Sep 18 2019 - 8:30am
Sep 18 2019 - 9:00amCommunity Law Program, 501 First Avenue N, Room 519, St. Petersburg, Florida
Sep 18 2019 - 11:00amTallahassee Senior Center (also known as the Old Armory), 1400 N. Monroe Street, on the 3rd floor in the Charlotte Brayer room, Tallahassee, FL 32303
Sep 18 2019 - 12:00pm
Sep 18 2019 - 2:00pm